Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OLD FAMILY PICTURES


Last week for Mother's day I compiled some old family pictures into a digital gift; here are some family pictures that make me happy.




X-mas in Spain.


Rebecca and me in Spain.


Mom, Rebecca, me and my cousins in France.


LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! Never one to shy away from attention.


Back when Kris Kross was cool.


Rose Garden in Oregon




Too cool for school phase... Whitewater rafting in Washington


8th grade graduation back when I was a good catholic school boy.


Sister Mary, me, and Rebecca.



Mom at my Aunts' singing either A.) Bette Midler- Wind beneath my wings B.) Cher-If I could turn back time C.) Rod Stewart- Have I told you lately that I loved you.




Beck and me as teenagers- boy we were stylin'




Dad and me going up the Pacific Coast HWY from LA to San Fransisco


Montreal






Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive