Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Favorite Quotations


"Morality is jealousy with a halo." H.G. Wells


The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. -Ayn Rand

“Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.” - Beaton

"...the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn..."

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." -Camus

Less formality more fun

"Let them eat advil."

"He promised me the world and all I got was Florida."-Maxim V

"Orange Mocha Frappuccino anyone?"- Zoolander

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."- Martin Luther King Jr.

Be curious, not judgmental. Whitman

Trust your neighbors, but brand your cattle

Everybody has an agenda.

Life isn’t fair, only eventful.

"Playing it safe, is risky." Brian C.

"Good- NOT GREAT." - Mark B

"SPEAK 90 PERCENT LESS!" "-Mark B

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

"Hans, you ignorant beer swigging gnome." - bodybuilder on youtube

If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either.

To each his own

"Always behave like a duck - keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath" - Jacob Braud

Every artist was first amateur.- Emerson

Art is transformative.

As for me, all I know is that I know nothing-Socrates

My name is Corey... just incredible.

"If you don't like your reality, create a new one"- The Bohemian Bitch a.k.a Bianca k

"I went to see a psychiatrist. He said, "Tell me everything." I did, and now he's doing my act."-Kate Moss

"Now that I know we're going the wrong way, I think I know which way to go." -me

FUCK HOLLYWOOD, TAKE ME TO DOLLYWOOD! Me

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive